Ref Electrics for my Associated RC B6.2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titan20

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Can someone give me some advice what to buy and fit a ESC + Motor + Servo + Battery for my Associated RC B6.2 with out breaking the bank ?
Also Transmitter/Receiver
As I have just start getting back into RC after a number of years out of the sport.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

For a decent budget radio/receiver, you can't beat the Flysky GT3B.

For a servo, probably the best cheap option is one of the 25kg or 35kg Amazon servos. But I would suggest you get a decent Savox or Hitec servo.

For ESC and motor, you might look at Hobbywing offerings.

First off, what is your budget? Without knowing that, it's hard to suggest anything.

For a decent budget radio/receiver, you can't beat the Flysky GT3B.

For a servo, probably the best cheap option is one of the 25kg or 35kg Amazon servos. But I would suggest you get a decent Savox or Hitec servo.

For ESC and motor, you might look at Hobbywing offerings.

First off, what is your budget? Without knowing that, it's hard to suggest anything.
Budget is approx ÂŁ200

Futaba T3PV Transmitter is that quite a good buy or am I better off with a Flysky GT3B ?

Futaba T3PV Transmitter is that quite a good buy or am I better off with a Flysky GT3B ?
The futaba is the higher quality of the 2 but its also about 60% of your total budget which means you wont have enough money to buy the other parts you want. Unless you're willing to increase your budget.

do you have your own 12v ps? and future rx price in your 200

do you have your own 12v ps? and future rx price in your 200
I have all the Charging equipment for the LIpo's as I fly Model Planes and Helicopters, but I need to buy the Transmitter + Receiver.

Right I have now purchased my Transmitter + Receiver ( Futaba T4GS Stick Radio because I fly Helicopters and RC planes so what I am use too )
I had to adjust my budget abit ,Just got Purchase my Speed Controller and Motor for the RC B6.2 .

Back