redcat volcano s30 review

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtdrifter

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So I just bought a volcano s30 and a caldera the caldera has a brokin pinion but the volcano worjs good oh I bought them used I forgot to say that I paid $60 and traded an xbox anyways u have ran about 4 tanks of fuel through it and crashed it pretty good to and it dosnt got a scratch I'm impressed now its not as fast as sone of rhe other higher end models but it will straight up loose traction on pavement or asfalt its got some good torque and its a blast to drive I see every one smashin the name and I wanted to try for my self and I am happy with my purchase I will be buying more redcat productsnow I know its not as durable as traxxas hpi anf other high end brands but top of the line isnt all ways everything I know all the ppl who be screamin that tracxas and hpi are the only good rc DO NOT drive Ferraris but there happy with there average cars of corse a ford mustang is gonna suck when u compare it to a McLaren um DUH!!! Anyways what I'm saying is for those who were lookin into red cat products try it out there not as bad as ppl make them out to ve will post utube vids soon and post links :first_place:

Well then dont read it I aint gona loose no sleep over u not readin my post

From our basic forum rules:

You are EXPECTED to:
  • Edit your posts for spelling and grammar. RCNitroTalk.com's usability depends on this.
    • Use capitalization
    • No excessive Internet jargon
    • Use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation

It's very simple. No one here wants to read and attempt to interpret one long sentence. There's a little dot that resides between the comma and the slash, and it tells us when we can take a breath.
This is not a chat room, this is a very helpful RC forum. Want a good response? Type a clear, understandable question.

I hope that thing works out for you. It probably won't though.

So I just bought a volcano s30 and a caldera the caldera has a brokin pinion but the volcano worjs good oh I bought them used I forgot to say that I paid $60 and traded an xbox anyways u have ran about 4 tanks of fuel through it and crashed it pretty good to and it dosnt got a scratch I'm impressed now its not as fast as sone of rhe other higher end models but it will straight up loose traction on pavement or asfalt its got some good torque and its a blast to drive I see every one smashin the name and I wanted to try for my self and I am happy with my purchase I will be buying more redcat productsnow I know its not as durable as traxxas hpi anf other high end brands but top of the line isnt all ways everything I know all the ppl who be screamin that tracxas and hpi are the only good rc DO NOT drive Ferraris but there happy with there average cars of corse a ford mustang is gonna suck when u compare it to a McLaren um DUH!!! Anyways what I'm saying is for those who were lookin into red cat products try it out there not as bad as ppl make them out to ve will post utube vids soon and post links :first_place:
:zombie::confused:

Good luck with that volcano may be all good now but your front axles are gonna start poppin out when your turning and getting on it. Trust me i had one. not a fan of the volcano but a couple of redcats buggys I've had good luck with. Run it for about a month then do another review, and type it to where we can actually read it without trying to figure out what it says