Redcat rockslide

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobP

Nitro Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Boating
20170809_180647.jpg

Great looking truck. I honestly think Redcat is stepping up their game. I have a Gen 7 and Everest 10, and when there were issues with the steering and had to be modded for better performance. My Everest 10 needed the steering mod but my Gen 7 didn't. I am however having a power cut out issue with the Gen 7 but I bought it for a mod platform and with cheap electronics its expected.

Last edited:
It is my first MOA. It was just an experiment to see if I like rock crawling. I think it's at least as much fun as bashing, more challenging though. I upgraded my Spektrum dx4e to a Spektrum dx-5 Pro and I'm looking forward to building a crawler with the Moa on it and be able to have more control over breaking on Motors and being able to get through the gates easier.I'm looking at the RC4WD Bully ll. Only $100 difference between RTR and the kit. Hard to decide what you want to do but you know if you bother RTR you're just going to upgrade it anyway.

I have a Spektrum DX5C out for delivery as we speak...

The 5 pro has so many ways to set up a car and set profiles for different driving conditions that even though I've been doing this for over 5 years I feel like a newbie just learning all over.