Redcat '53 Chevy Flatbed Hauler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tudordewolf

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
To the best of my knowledge, 2 years ago there wasn't a single Flatbed RC Hauler on the market, and now we've got a fourth!

Joining the Traxxas TRX-6, CrossRC WT-4 and JT-6, is Redcat's '53 Chevy Flatbed. At a whopping 920mm long, it's only slightly shorter than a TRX-6, and at 290mm wide, it's the only one that will accomodate 1/10th buggy and crawler classes in addition to onroad touring cars.

1695764856949.png

They're also offering a trailer to match:
1695764993598.png

Would look great with a Kyosho Fazer.

Stuff like this is really cool but to me, it's more fitting as a shelf queen.
I can see it if you are involved in a club meeting for RC meet of some sort but
I don't have anything like that close to me.

To the best of my knowledge, 2 years ago there wasn't a single Flatbed RC Hauler on the market, and now we've got a fourth!

Joining the Traxxas TRX-6, CrossRC WT-4 and JT-6, is Redcat's '53 Chevy Flatbed. At a whopping 920mm long, it's only slightly shorter than a TRX-6, and at 290mm wide, it's the only one that will accomodate 1/10th buggy and crawler classes in addition to onroad touring cars.

View attachment 172284

They're also offering a trailer to match:
View attachment 172286
They also have a lowering mechanism that slams them to the ground.

That should be a redcat impala. The kyosho fazer has the charger, chevelle, bel air and like 5 others.
You are correct!
But what I find interesting is that Redcat is teaming with RC Patina Guy to sell them with "Patina Style" for the not DIY'ers. If they look like their sample, it will look pretty dam cool.