Recommended aluminum

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magnum440

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Alright. My S Maxx needs steering knuckles. I think I want to back with aluminum. I have seen on here that I should stay away from Integy. What is wrong with them and what brand name should I use.

Inte-junk is soft metal, no good for nothing but a paper weight

traxxas has good aluminum but is pricey. golden horizon has good aluminum for a great price.

Integy is as soft as recycled aluminum foil. Dont let thier looks fool you.

Which online supplier do you recommend. I am a little fed up with my LHS. Has the wrong attitude for me for the drive to get to him. Don't get me wrong, I would rather support my local retailers. But not when they try to sell you stuff you don't need or even want!

i <3 amainhobbies.com selection is almost infinite, fast packaging and they let your choose your shipping.

traxxas has good aluminum but is pricey. golden horizon has good aluminum for a great price.

+1 on Golden Horizon. FLM is also awesome for aluminum RC parts. I would recommend getting something that has a lifetime warranty (GH or FLM both have warranties).

FLM is the way to go they encourage you to try and destroy the stuff they sell and if you do they want it back so they can learn from it and make it better thr stuff is supper light and strong as nails, I'm in the process of building a FLM t maxx and love all thr parts integy is supper soft and crack all the time

Last edited: