Sold / Found Receiver Wanted

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Looking to buy a couple Turnigy TS4G receivers. I believe a Radiolink R4EH-G will also work. Let me know if you have one or more.

Looking to buy a couple Turnigy TS4G receivers. I believe a Radiolink R4EH-G will also work. Let me know if you have one or more.
If the RL R4EH-G will work, then so will the RL R6FG, since both of those are compatible with both the RL RC4GS 4 and 5 channel radios. I know nothing about the RL or Turnigy radios though. I am just going by what a search on the internet showed me. What you need to find out is what frequency and modulation your Turnigy has, and then you can match it to other receivers possibly.

If the RL R4EH-G will work, then so will the RL R6FG, since both of those are compatible with both the RL RC4GS 4 and 5 channel radios. I know nothing about the RL or Turnigy radios though. I am just going by what a search on the internet showed me. What you need to find out is what frequency and modulation your Turnigy has, and then you can match it to other receivers possibly.
There were several firmware options, as far as I know only the TS4G and R4EH-G are fully compatible with the radio I have. Since I rewired the pc board on my radio, adding a momentary on/off/on micro toggle to control my winch, I really don't want to have to buy another radio, rewire it, and buy more receivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back