Sold / Found Receiver for JR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
JR XS3 PRO, 75 MHz FM radio

I only used this radio for the VRC racing and just reinstalled the program. Now I have no idea where the Rx is or if it went into an old car.
Anyone got a receiver kicking around that they're willing to sell?
I have the USB dongle for the program but the rx is MIA.

Last edited:
Hey buddy,do you mean the JR XS3 Pro? I haven't heard of a Futaba XS3. Do you need crystals or a synthesized rx?

I'm guessing it's the synthesized rx since I have the little screwdriver clipped to the antenna.
It's been so long since I've used it that I don't remember much about it.
You're right, it's JR. I don't know why I came up with Futaba. That's one of my oldest FM stick radios.
I've corrected the title and info.

JRP337275_a0?$pdpLand$.jpg

Last edited:
You need a JR RS 310 receiver if you are running a synthesized radio I run the same radio and mine is synthesized.

Last edited:
Yes 310 or you can use the 300 just a tad bigger. I have to look through my pile. I think i have one.

I have this one as a spare and have no plans to use it!

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 192
No, spectrum is 2.4ghz, the XS3 Pro is a synthesized 75mhz fm radio. You want the 300 0r 310 receiver. Only difference is size, the 300 is larger.

If you scroll down in the following link, that sure looks like the one I had, including the little screwdriver in the case.
How would I know if my Tx is 61-90 and not the low end?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JR-RS310-Sy...Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item51bc1ae946

I'm thinking it might be time to sell this antiquated, looks like brand new Transmitter and just get another Rx for my Sanwa Airtronics M-11.
...So, while we're on that thought, what's the cheapest Rx that would work for the M-11 2.4? It will never be more than 2 feet from the Tx, so it doesn't need to be a good one.

stop please don't bid aginst me :D

Well, I'll be parting with the JR, so now I'm looking for a Rx for the Sanwa Airtronics M11, 2.4 GHz. Anyone got one?

$_12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back