Rear Axel carries

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC/Racer

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi everyone: I was playing around with adjustments with the rear Axel Carriers on both sides wile out Bashing "yesterday" & there are 2 Allen screws on the carriers on both rear wheels they where on the loose side so I snugged them up & my MAXX ran fine but then I encountered my right wheel went out of adjustment I could not drive the MAXX straight any more. I did not break anything A-Arm is fine chrome adjustment rod is OK & Drive shafts looks OK.. I am guessing to turn back out those allen screws how much flex or play should I have back there.. Also how loose to you guys keep the front carries my front axel carriers seem to have TOO much PLAY in them but I know they can't be too tight due to the fact it aids in steering... Thanks for any insight on this guys Happy Bashing....

Which ones did you adjust, the outer or the inter? The inters adjust the camber for the wheels, the outers are the pillow ball caps and should be adjusted to the point that you have no play in or out but not tight to the point that it creates binding when pushing the suspension up and down.

Thanks I had all 4 screws snug I will re-adjust today thanks nikko

Back