Really?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First rule of LEO, always have a back up plan, and an escape route.

HAHAHAHAHA I just got done reading the birthday thread for chas! Now I understand this! HAHA :hehe::hehe:

You think you know, but you have no idea. Go green and you too shall understand.

HAHAHAHAHA I just got done reading the birthday thread for chas! Now I understand this! HAHA :hehe::hehe:

You think you know, but you have no idea. Go green and you too shall understand.

And once you understand and become enlightened, you too can ride the short bus. We'll even get you your own helmet so you don't have to share one with @hpi-Guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember to check it before putting it on, i hear the cops on this board are real a-holes.

It's funny that a active respected member on this site gets kicked off before chas did.

But they brought me back 24 hours later, and I kept my backup/fiancées profile. Let anyone else try and sign onto a second profile.

It's funny that a active respected member on this site gets kicked off before chas did.

Fixed it for you......is there even a such thing as a respected member on this site?

Not from a country that couldn't hold on to its own territories.

Revolutionary war BURN!

Not from a country that couldn't hold on to its own territories.

Revolutionary war BURN!

Says the guy from a country that can't afford to keep its government running!!

Wait a minute....

I think he should be blocked again for using two log in names. Just because of his cocky attitude.

Leaving him here provides us with occasional entertainment. Besides, he's really done nothing wrong. We're trying to change the rules to allow banning for "Douchebaggery" but so far it's not grandfathered in.

I think he should be blocked again for using two log in names. Just because of his cocky attitude.
If he had created the account yesterday, during his time out, he would have had his IP blocked permanently. Being an LEO he was well aware of the law.
Sorry guys, there's really nothing more I can do. We're stuck with him.

So now we have top wait until he falls asleep on the short bus again and then we either duct tape or CA glue him to the roof then.... =devil