Really confused need help!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxasrox

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ok so i have a t-maxx 2.5 with the 3.3 motor. i recently just got the 3.3 knuckles,turnbuckles,driveshafts, and differentials. I just put it all together but now when i roll the truck on say the front two wheels then the back two wheels go the opposite direction :\ also if i roll it on 3wheels then the other wheel goes the opposite direction! i am so confused about this. PLEASE HELP!!!

actually scratch that thing about the 3wheels! its just the front spins differently form the back and visa-versa

ok thanks!! oh and also is it worth getting a locker rear diff and keeping the normal front diff??

ok thanks!! oh and also is it worth getting a locker rear diff and keeping the normal front diff??

i tried a spool in the rear of my revo ....i didnt like it ..i went back to the stock diffs ...i dont know if the t-max diffs are sealed ....if they are , you can just put thicker oil in them

Back