RD Racing REVO Starter BOX!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Here are a few pictures of our new Starter Box for the REVO. We have a couple of prototypes done and are in the testing stages now. These are sweet and work perfect!!

Enjoy.

REVOonbluebox.jpg

REVOonbluebox2.jpg

REVOonblueboxzoom.jpg

REVOonblueboxzoom2.jpg

RD Racing Products

As I get information I will pass it on.

Available?

Mahem,

Any idea on when that will be available and what the price is going to be?

Thanks,

Glenn

Mayhem, do you work for RD??I only ask because ofthe text along with the photos .

No I do not work for them I just post the news.

I talked to Roy over at RD Racing Products and he said that it is being tested this week or so and will be in production in the next few weeks. Price will be competive with other starter box's

He also has somthing else up his sleve that he hasn't released yet.

Last edited:
Where did that red chassis come from...?

I do belive that that is the stock chassie anodized red as is the cooling head.

Hey Mayhem,

Thanks for giving the heads up.

Starter boxes worked awesome. A few design changes in the sheetmetal and we are rolling on production. The wait will be on the motor assemblies which are 3-4 weeks away. As soon as I have all the purchase order confirmes for all the pieces I will put them up on my site as pre-order.

As for the other thing up my sleeve, it is about 2 weeks away from being released and no the red chassis was not it.

We currently have 6 items in or near production for the REVo with more being designed daily.

Thanks,
Roy

Jon did you read my post? I said he did the red him self. We know it came blue.

Do your homework...

Mayhem said:
I do belive that that is the stock chassie anodized red as is the cooling head.
If you bought one you'd recieve the blue anodized chassis and a truck that cannot be beat :boxing: 1,000 apologiz for the sarcazmn.... :marshall:

You rule!!!! I hope I will be able to learn from you guys.... Patience is a vertue... :microwave

Last edited:
Mayhem said:
Jon did you read my post? I said he did the red him self. We know it came blue.
Ok My Bad I read too damn fast sometimes. Sorry for the confusion. Looks damn good!!!
:cheers:
Jon

Back