RD Logics Twin Exhaust for T Maxx???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would still pit one of the ERCM pipes against either one. After owning seeing first hand what one of Robin's pipes and engine can do....I am pretty sold. Expensive...oh yeah they are but DAMN they are good and tough as hell. As far as i have seen and used they are the best pipe on the market.

Ebay is an option to find a cvec. I actually found one for sale locally.

I have the rd logics 1 piece pipe and it runs great. Wheelies more than the video above. But because of the gearing. 72 tooth spur gear. And I replaced the air filter with a pro line. Still waiting on center cvd's. It breaks the stock center drives in less than 2 minutes. Motor is a 3.3 in place of a 2.5

I have the rd logics 1 piece pipe and it runs great. Wheelies more than the video above. But because of the gearing. 72 tooth spur gear. And I replaced the air filter with a pro line. Still waiting on center cvd's. It breaks the stock center drives in less than 2 minutes. Motor is a 3.3 in place of a 2.5

you might have your slipper too tight.

WOW, 2 minutes! hehe

I would much prefer a pipe with no moving parts as well.

Back