RCNT Winning Lottery Number...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
We've done it, we've sold all 40 lottery tickets.

The winning number:

winner.jpg

Congrats goes to RobRiguez!

-Michael

Damn you ROB! I wanted that rado! Congrats tho!

I think I will cry now

Just think,
He doesn't even know everyone is pissed at him yet :thumbup:

Enjoy Its a fine piece of equipment.:clap:

Damnit ROB!!! I guess I am gonna have to spend my hard earned cash on one. Grats on the win. Enjoy the radio.

I bought the last 3 tickets today to put an end to this madness!!! congrats you luck b_ _ _ _ _ d!!! if only I had my money back :)

HA! I told you guys I was gonna win this one! :loser:

Nah Seriously. I had no clue. I just figured I would do my part to promote the site and keep things interesting. I guess buying 'three' tickets kinda helped the odds too. :dance:

Well, this actually made for a very bright spot in an otherwise very dreary week. I'm trying my hardest to finalize some plans so I know if I can make to the Bash or not. But if I do, you will be sure to see me sportin this radio with the new ride I'm hoping I'll be able to get with the next commission check.

Woodie, again man, thanks for such as AWSOME site. You rule bro!!!

I haven't been doin' this long enough to appreciate the good stuff yet, Rob.

Congratulations!

Way to go!! hope you like the radio!! Let us know how it works. I need a new one, Really just want a new one, but that is the radio that I was looking at.

Congrats rob! I didn't buy a ticket so I don't hate you. LOL

Its all good. I'm still waiting to hear from NitroAddict to see what he has to say. Weve been going back on forth on the "I'm winning ...no I'm winning...no I'M winning..." rant for a while.

Hey Nitro!!! :banana: :p :trout: :hehe: :naughty: :doc:

Hey Rob wanna sell it for $150?

No thanks, I've been drooling over this Radio for months. If I didnt win it I was gonna buy it anyway.

:sorry:

ok what about the whole JR XR3i setup with 2 extra sets of crystals and $50?

:whhooo: CONGRATS Rob! Nice win!

So if you make it, no need to worry about crystals!!! Thats awesome!

Back