rcnt supporting member

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smiles679

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i was just wondering if the suppoting members are glad they forked out the money for the title. I'm just not sure if i want to fork out the cash.

if you are unsure then dont.

It's more than just a title. Check out the perks that go with it. Most of all, they do it to keep an excellent site growing.

"If you have to ask, you'll never understand."

If you feel like you are simply buying a title then I'd suggest against it. Supporting members "fork over" the money to help the site. We do it for charity, not popularity.

its 5 bux a month, and this site has saved me and many others much much much more then that. plus you get to help the site grow. its either for you or it isnt. but its more then just a pretty title and some "perks". its more like donating to a good cause.

I am a lifetime member and still do everything I can in addition to that. It isn't about the perks for me at all. Hell, I have never even been to the arcade. It is about supporting WoodiE and the great members here. If you have the want then do it!

Last edited:
i had doubt's but theres too much usefull information here ... it's worth the 5 bucks a month for peoples knowledge if you have a problem as long as people support the site , they will have money for the upkeep on the server and you'll always have a great online community with people willing to help others out.

Perk, Arcade? Huh? Like beason, the guys here on RCNT have helped me tremendously. It's not their job, they do it to help other guys sharing a common hobby. I hung out for a couple of months before I decided to support. After the support and warm welcome that I received I felt that it would only be fair to try and return the favor. RCNT Rocks!!!

Absolutely positively 110% worth every cent!!!!!!!!! Great site with great people!!! I am glad I joined and help out a great cause, this site helps thousands of people every year and I am and sure every one else is glad to be a part of it....

This place is my RC cyber home. I have a lot of good friends on here and it gives us a place to hang out and swap stories. As was said...$5 a month is not bad to help keep this place running. This is the only forum I feel at home....so to me again... it is well worth it.

Totally 100% worth it. If I didn't have this site, I would probably have a whole nother t-maxx in spare parts I "thought" I needed. This site has helped me out since day one of diving into the RC world.The only reason I support isn't because of the perks, its because of the people and the information.

Has it always been $5? I thought I read somewhere a couple years back that it was a lot more than that. Thats why I never became a member.

I think its worth it! but its not about the perks for me, they are nice but for me its all about helping woodie keep the greatest RC site up and going

I would and i did. Like a few has stated, This is home away from home.
People here are not just friends but hell some have become kinda like family They owe me money LMAO j/k maybe :\
And also as stated above. It is not a popularity thing either.

I am a lifetime member and still do everything I can in addition to that. It isn't about the perks for me at all. Hell, I have never even been to the arcade. It is about supporting WoodiE and the great members here. If you have the want then do it!

we have an arcade?

I bought a lifetime deal because i was tired of deleting pm's to free up my inbox. i am getting close to 1K so i need to do some mass deleting. :D

Even though I get all the perks by working here, I still "Forked over" the C-note for a lifetime membership, just to help out with the costs of running this place.
It's the best R/C forum on the internet.

I plan on becoming a supporting member and I don't even care if It means I will get greens or not. This site rocks and I can't imagine life with out it now that I am here. Sorry boys your stuck with me!;)

Back