RCNT "Last Hoorah"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RCNT "Last Hoorah" Dates ??

• September 24-25

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • October 1-2

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • October 8-10 (Columbus day weekend)

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Other dates ... your suggestion.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's about 3 1/2 hours south and to the left of NYC.

Diver6127 said:
  1. September 24-25
  2. October 1-2
  3. October 8-10 (Columbus day weekend)
  4. Other dates ... your suggestion.

Here are the tentative dates for the "Last Hoorah"
We can race on a saturday and bash on a sunday at a site that Corrado picks out for us. Reason being, if we wait till the track is free for us to use on a saturday, that will put us after Halloween. At least with these dates It's still considered "indian summer" and we can still get a good amount of sunlight and moderate temps.

Here's the thread for those of you that haven't been keeping up with this topic. CLICK HERE

Also remember, this event does not take away or is considered to be the new "ECB" held annually at Buffalo. That event is still on for those who want to go there. This "Last Hoorah" just came about recently.

Mods, since I am unable to post a poll, would you please place one with the tentative dates, please?

EDIT
So far here's who showed interest in attending ...
  • Diver6127
  • CorradoPsi
  • Team17
  • Evil Grin
  • ImBroken
  • Msly
  • RatzoRC
  • psunitro
  • Lessen
  • Plaidfish
  • Buddha
  • Remy and Uncle (possibly)

Please throw my name into the hat.... sounds like alot of fun. I just need to see how far away I am here in MD, and of course clear it with the Mrs. Thanks guys.

Tom

plaid, your more than welcome to just stop at my place instead of doubling back from NYC. iirc, i made miami-home in about 18hrs last trip.

godale03, you should be about 3-4 hours out iirc where you are. close to DC right?

Back