RCNT "Last Hoorah"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RCNT "Last Hoorah" Dates ??

• September 24-25

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • October 1-2

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • October 8-10 (Columbus day weekend)

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Other dates ... your suggestion.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diver6127

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. September 24-25
  2. October 1-2
  3. October 8-10 (Columbus day weekend)
  4. Other dates ... your suggestion.

Here are the tentative dates for the "Last Hoorah"
We can race on a saturday and bash on a sunday at a site that Corrado picks out for us. Reason being, if we wait till the track is free for us to use on a saturday, that will put us after Halloween. At least with these dates It's still considered "indian summer" and we can still get a good amount of sunlight and moderate temps.

Here's the thread for those of you that haven't been keeping up with this topic. CLICK HERE

Also remember, this event does not take away or is considered to be the new "ECB" held annually at Buffalo. That event is still on for those who want to go there. This "Last Hoorah" just came about recently.

Mods, since I am unable to post a poll, would you please place one with the tentative dates, please?

EDIT
So far here's who showed interest in attending ...
  • Diver6127
  • CorradoPsi
  • Team17
  • Evil Grin
  • ImBroken
  • Msly
  • RatzoRC
  • psunitro
  • Lessen
  • Plaidfish
  • Buddha
  • Remy and Uncle (possibly)
  • godale03

Last edited:
WOOOOOHO!!! I win! !st to vote...#2. Pit Stop is a REALLY nice laid back racing scene, very nice for all drivers,even noobs. Heck even if you dont race on Sat,come on out and hang till its over then bash Sunday!

That's fine. At least this way there's something to do for everyone. I'm gonna do both days!

The 24-25th of september is good for me. 1st & 2nd will be tough.

I just added the list of who's interested in attending. Pleae chime in so I can update the list. Doesn't matter what you're running, just let us know if you want to attend. Check the first post in this thread

:shrug: eh ! if ratzo is going he will be dragging me along with him anyway,so count me in.

BUDDHA said:
:shrug: eh ! if ratzo is going he will be dragging me along with him anyway,so count me in.

lol... You two are never apart! :idea:

DSCF0046.jpg

girlfreind is jelous of him.lol. :shrug: dont know why,i only spend sundays with him.i dont think she understands sundays are meant for anytype of racing or bashing :hammer:its a guy thing lol.i'm a dead man if she sees this

Last edited:
Better make sure she's not in the vicinity when you log on then! I'll add you to the list.

Team 17 said:
lol... You two are never apart! :idea:

DSCF0046.jpg

I laugh every time I see this pic.

Buddha is like my brother.
He's one of the family.
If I go......He goes!

Diver6127 said:
Better make sure she's not in the vicinity when you log on then! I'll add you to the list.

Remy
Bigbadbronx

and maybe my uncle if I can pry him from the local track.

so are we looking at the first weekend in october here guys?

Well, since there has been no more chiming in and the majority says Oct 1&2 ... let's make that the dates!

ok, ill get a list of hotels together in the next few days. and find a nice bash spot with some sweet jumps.

1&2 will be iffy for me at best...it's a week I have my daughter.....I might just leave her w/ her mom for the weekend and drive up anyway......I can make NYC in 20hrs how far from NYC is this place?

Back