RCNT Front page....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
For those of you that make it a habit to bookmark and visit the forums don't forget that R/C news, and RCNT site news is posted on the front page of the site. The info on the front page can ONLY be found on the front page so you might want to change those bookmarks, or at least make it habit to visit the front page once in a while.

-Michael

Thanks woodie, I'll change my bookmark now

While we're at it, I'd like to post another update. As of now we have upgraded our trader rating system which now includes a stats page...even a wall of shame!

Trader Ratings

-Michael

Awsome job on the trader rating there Woodie, And since you mentioned it, I couldnt tell you the last time I looked at the front page, I'll check it out !

front page was already my bookmark, nice "acer" pic

Yeah, I've always used the front page as my bookmark. Actually I was just going to to say kudos to so much news lately... Great job guys!

The front page looks good. Geez, I haven't been paying attention to any of the news. Looks like there are some good things brewing. And I can say that I have NEVER seen 1/4″x3/8″ unflanged Ceramic Nitride Pro Series Bearings with HSR cage prelubed with light SIN synthetic racing fluid look so freaking good.......

Candyman said:
The front page looks good. Geez, I haven't been paying attention to any of the news. Looks like there are some good things brewing. And I can say that I have NEVER seen 1/4″x3/8″ unflanged Ceramic Nitride Pro Series Bearings with HSR cage prelubed with light SIN synthetic racing fluid look so freaking good.......

Yeah, you gotta love Acer Racing! Sexiest bearings in the industry!

Nice job with the trader ratings WoodiE, and my homepage is the front page of RCNT :D

Back