rc10gt2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1mtx1

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I know the 10gt pretty well i think we all do lol. I want to know when this new one came out did it kinda fizzle away? I do not see a lot of rtr out there. My lhs has one they want 299.99 and i am sure tax on top of that. Now out the door at 335.00 or so i think that is nuts what you guy's think? I been away so i missed the price of a new rtr when they first hit the market. I assume like 280.00 just like the rc10gt?

That's not a bad price really. I remember paying $320.00 for my Losi XXXNT back in 2004
and it was a kit. No engine or radio included. RTR's averaged about $280.00 back in the day like you said.
Sadly the popularity of 2WD nitro stadium trucks has dwindled over the years but that could work to your advantage. Perhaps you could cut a deal with your LHS, maybe talk them down to $300.00 or less out the door..
Chances are it's been on the shelf for a long time and they'd welcome shelf space for a more popular model.

I know the 10gt pretty well i think we all do lol. I want to know when this new one came out did it kinda fizzle away? I do not see a lot of rtr out there. My lhs has one they want 299.99 and i am sure tax on top of that. Now out the door at 335.00 or so i think that is nuts what you guy's think? I been away so i missed the price of a new rtr when they first hit the market. I assume like 280.00 just like the rc10gt?

A few almost "new" ones pop up on ebay now and then, you could probably score one for $200-$250 if you really tried.

Last edited:
found a guy who has one but has a 2.5 traxxas and wants 75 with a traxxas remote. I am waiting for him to get it back in to a rtr for me. He wanted 50.00 for the truck and motor. I am not holding my breath but i told him i am a real buyer and he has my name/number and i told him to call and i am free this weekend. I even worked out a spot i hope to get this.

Back