rc10gt or xxxnt?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savagesquirrel

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
thinking about st can you get aluminumarms and stuff like that for the Rc10GT? i know you can do that for the xxxnt dont plan on racing but need to be really durable or able to make so. can u get a .21 conversion for the xxxnt u can for the rcgt

anybody know anything about the mugen mst1?

Dont know anything about the Mugen MST1

However, I prefer the XXX-NT (Drake Edition is what I run)

I have seen some badass setups on the RC10, but the XXX just seems to handle so much better. It could be just me....

I put a .15 CVR on my XXX and its plenty for a 2wd.

thanx for the info thats all i needed to decide

.21 conversion in a st is pretty stupid unless you have money to blow and really want to tinker and experiment.

i would go with the xxx-nt (not the drake for bashing). that might just be because I'm biased because i have one but seriously i was going back and forth between the two and decided on the xxx-nt.

although if you get an rc10gt and stick all RPM stuff on it, it will be pretty damn tough. more so than aluminum and titanium because those can bend and stay bent while RPM plastic can withstand pressure and are guaranteed to never break.

thanx only want speed and to go off a 5 foot tall jump thatlll send a stock savage 12 feet in the air at least

If you go with the Losi, plan on spending some money for parts, especially if you are doing hard and high bashing.

Rick

Go w/ either a XXX-NT or RC10GT. And out of those two get the one your lhs sells parts for. Also take in consideration what other people at the track are running. It's nice to have someone who has the same rig to help you when your in need.

RC10GT it's never let me down the only brittle part on the little bugger is probably the stock bulkheads which cost about 10 bux each from RPM and have a life time guarantee against breakage

Back