RC Track

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bplakers

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Does anyone know of any sites that have any layouts for nitro tracks? The only one we have close that I didn't even know was there till a few hours ago is just a oval. Would be alright just would rather not go in circles with my slayer lol. Might have to get me something to take down there and race. Or I was thinking of making my own. Would like to have somewhat of a layout that has worked for a track before...Where you can get some speed over jumps open it up down a straight away ect.

Well I have no source for tracks, but I do have a good tip for ya. Start watching while driving. You'll start noticing places that make good places to run. I have a huge grass field park near my work (3-4 football fields in size), I can run there at lunch time or after work. I have new construction near my house, lots of dirt piles for all sizes of jumps.

Also ask you local hobby shops, sometimes they know of tracks or just places people go to FO.

ya we have pipe going in across the street. Was out there with it last night. Its just from the street to side walk though. It kinda sucks but its dirt. I also have a baseball field a block from my house that doesn't get used been there. Went down in the creek to yesterday. Then 1/2 mile away there is big lot that had a school the city tore down when they combined schools. Just wide open grass. Also have a high way bypass of the town coming in but finding a spot to park on the highway by it would be bad haven't ever went out there or thought of that until you said something.

Find a good place (seems you have a few potentials) where no one cares about noise and put the work out on Craigslist and local shops that your looking for others to join in.

Back