RC tote Box project

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clintd

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Needed something other then milk crates to carry RC equipment to and from any bash session, so a Friend of mine gave me some old camera hard cases that His company was throwing away.

Of corse I had to do some personalization, so here is the the process and result.

This is the plain case,
IMG_5770.JPG

IMG_5771.JPG
IMG_5772.JPG

Here is the process of making decals for the box,
IMG_5774.JPG
IMG_5776.JPG
IMG_5777.JPG

and here is the box with the decals installed.

IMG_5778.JPG

Looks nice. I've been looking around for some of those boxes for while, as they are great for storing that kind of stuff.

Look expensive aren't you lucky enough to have someone care enough you to give it to you.

I thought it would be an expensive case, that's why I checked out Ebay before I decided to gut it and reconfigure it. In EBay's completed listings they average about $40.00 + shipping.

I wish I had a decal printer! Nice looking box too.

I wish I had a decal printer! Nice looking box too.

I have 2!
First one totally purchased by accident, but thanks to youtube I learned how to use it and I make decals to sell on Ebay and once a year I load the machine, table, rolls of vinyl and transfer tape in my box trailer to make custom decals at the Englishtown Swap Meet.

My next venture is to buy a heat press to make custom T-Shirts! I'm slowly trying to make hobby's that are also profitable.

Back