Rc nitro - Wheels spinning all the time

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tobie12

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for spending the time to read this...so basically one day the threads stripped out of the brake mount casing, so I helicoiled it fine. I then went to run the car again and it was as if the throttle was stuck on, I played around with it and changed the HSN and LSN and still no help, it won’t stop running away from me, any help?? Could it be the clutch bell stuck?

Thanks for spending the time to read this...so basically one day the threads stripped out of the brake mount casing, so I helicoiled it fine. I then went to run the car again and it was as if the throttle was stuck on, I played around with it and changed the HSN and LSN and still no help, it won’t stop running away from me, any help?? Could it be the clutch bell stuck?

If the wheels turn as you are starting the car ,then your clutch is toast ,if it merely revs up on its own ,then it could be
that your transmitters throttle trim needs to be adjusted or maybe the throttle idle set screw needs to be adjusted or
both!

(if your engine is revving up) i am going to guess it might be something with the linkages either being adjusted incorrectly, or the servo horn on in the incorrect position, or controller trim got changed, given that it happened after you removed them for the brake casing screw repair.

Back