Rc Nitro talk stickers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldcars

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Um i was checking out the rcnitrotalk stickers and the thread was in its 3rd page so i figured nobody would see my question.

(my question) Do I have to order stickers or can i copy out a pic of Rc Nitro Talk and print it out how i want? For example the cool rcnitrotalk.com font at the top of the page? thanks

heres what id like to put on my car i dont know if this is copyrighted and a need permission or what but.......

Attachments

• untitledgg.jpg
    untitledgg.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 55
I recently asked Woodie (Site founder+admin) about this and he said it was ok, however, I did not ask him about making stickers out of the site logos, I merely asked him about making my own from scratch, and he said it was ok.

There is also a member 4u2nv that makes decals and they are not cheap. I would check him out.

I can do that decal for ya, if its allright with woodie to use the font. I think I have it on my comp actually. So shoot me a pm, with how many youd like, and also colors and I can give ya a quote.

I have no problem with anyone creating decals using the same fonts as we do. The logo (R/C Car and Truck - also a buggy) is copyright protected and can not be used in your creations. Other then that make as many decals as you want :D

-Michael

Thanks Woodie for your fast reply. Dont worry I wasn't planning on using the RC car and truck in my decal. Infact I might even use a different font, something like an old skool gothic font like people have on the mini-trucks and lowriders.

4u2nv how much for 5 decals with size 17 font, letters in white and a clear background that read "Rc NitroTalk.com"? If you can't do a clear background my second choice is black.

thanks-matt

I dont do the clear tape stuff with the printed letters on. I do where the letters are the actual sticker itself. Also I dont know anything about the sizes (Like 17 etc.) I just work by inches, and mesurments like that..
So Shoot me a pm with it in Inches and also the font you decide. Trickier fonts are a little spendier but not to bad, but the size can be limited for more intricut fonts.

Also, to a mod, ya might want to kick this thread over to the other one if youd like.

And Thanks again Woodie! Ya da man! :Cheers:

Do you mean move the thread? whatever i guess its done. ill pm you later with the sizes.

thanks

Ok, Sounds good. Yeah thats what I meant was to move the thread to the other rcnitro.com thread, since its related. no biggy. But yeah, shoot me a pm with some sizes, colors and how many and we'll get ya set up. Thanks!