RC Bezgar 6 - Main drive shaft

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sebagiar

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I bought a RC Bezgar 6 truck some weeks ago but it broke its main drive shaft (some of its tooth). The piece is the number 35-JZ05 but I can't find this part in Amazon, eBay or even in Chinese marketplaces. There are a lot of other parts for this car but not what I am looking for.

Please let me know if you had a similar problem with this model. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I bought a RC Bezgar 6 truck some weeks ago but it broke its main drive shaft (some of its tooth). The piece is the number 35-JZ05 but I can't find this part in Amazon, eBay or even in Chinese marketplaces. There are a lot of other parts for this car but not what I am looking for.

Please let me know if you had a similar problem with this model. Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I saw parts for the Bezgar 6 on banggood.com, it is a New Zealand site, but they ship to US for pretty cheap.

Hi,

I saw parts for the Bezgar 6 on banggood.com, it is a New Zealand site, but they ship to US for pretty cheap.
I love Banggood. I have ordered tons of (cheap) stuff from them and have never been disappointed. Not gonna get your stuff in two days like Amazon does, but usually the wait isn’t that long. Also use AliExpress, but their site is not as straightforward.

Back