Ran my tmaxx over with my car!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrferly2004

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
so this morning on my way to work i backed up over my tmaxx. and when i back over i mean over not a lil bump. the second i went over it i knew exactly what it was. i jumped out, looked under, and sure enough there was my maxx, wedged under my car. i squeezed it out and looked at the damage. About 95% of you would take a completely totaled truck, not me. Because I have the rc solutions roll cage, i got out with minimal damage. I have a bent rear steel axle(only 3 runs old), all 4 rear shock tie rods were snapped, a couple bent rims and bent a couple fins on my cooling head. For running it over with the wheel of my subaru, ILL TAKE THAT! I still had the stock axles, duplicate wheels and stock shocks so to do it, it didnt cost me anything but about 30 mins of my time!!! They say that the rc solutions cage will "hold it together" and cheers to them because it does. I also have rpm a arms and they were fine.

And it runs fine, bashed it for a couple hours after fixing it and it was running the exact same as yesterday...ripppiiiinnn

You need to tell RC-Solutions about this and send them pics. We want pics too.

Everytime i go out for a bash and put my rig and stuff in my boot . For some reason il get in the car and go to reverse out of my drive . Il jump back out again and check i aint left nothing there .lol would cry my little eyes out if i ran over my baby lol .

The maxx was behind my car kuz I was loading it up to go play before work. I had it there then got sidetracked and forgot. I'll get some pics up in the am for those of u who can't imagine what a bent axle looms like. Lol

I fixed the truck before i took any pics but here are the pics of the damaged parts. the pic of the entire truck was before the accident but it looks the same now, except I went to stock rear axles.

Attachments

• IMAG0290.jpg
    IMAG0290.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMAG0289.jpg
    IMAG0289.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 84
This cage was a life(and money) saver

Attachments

• IMAG0236.jpg
    IMAG0236.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 114
I have done that much damage in a good day of HARDCORE BASHING. Thank goodness for light weight imports. I would hate to think what my 1977 Ford F150 4X4 would do to my T-maxx. :OMG:

Maybe put one of those 6ft tall ATV flags on it!LOL:D

I have done that much damage in a good day of HARDCORE BASHING. Thank goodness for light weight imports. I would hate to think what my 1977 Ford F150 4X4 would do to my T-maxx. :OMG:

Ha! A little F-150! That maxx wouldnt stand a chance against my 1 ton F-350! :hehe: