Ramp Project

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The quality looks fantastic! But you almost have a full quarter pipe there. You won't get a whole lof of distance with your jumps

The quality looks fantastic! But you almost have a full quarter pipe there. You won't get a whole lof of distance with your jumps

I agree! The angle at which the ramp points almost looks straight up. You may end up landing right back on the ramp.

It looks like he intended to have two different slopes, one for height and one for distance. Looks great.

Maybe he has it on one side where it looks like it goes straight up, but on the other side it has a lower angle.

I think you're right, however, I still think it's angle of launch is too steep. I gotta say though that it's downright gorgeous. Hell, I'd even stain it!

That is some very nice work there. Post up some pics or a vid of it in action and let us know how that angle works.

lol.. looks great... be sure to get some video of it in action

ii made one just like it except it was 6 feet high lots of broken bulkheads from too steep an angle

Yeah I'm gonna get some footage today. First time using it today. Hope i dont land upside down lol. Yeah i intended for it to have 2 angles. One for front flips and backflips and another for just fun. Jumping n stuff. It wont go up and come land on the ramp because its not 90 degress, its around 80 which i intended. I've seen a pic of a revo doin the 80 degree jump and he got about 15m in the air and went like 20m! I dont think ill be doin that yet. I gootta get some practise with the frontflips and backflips. Any tips?

prett simple actually. Backflips you just stay in throttle, front flips you gotta nail the brakes. I imagine front flips will be much harder thoughs since you're actually trying to do the opposite of what the truck wants to do naturally

Back