RAM LED T-MAXX Lighting kit...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvec7

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
In short, I need a pic of this: http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0095P?FVSEARCH=se2336&sourceid=mozilla-search
(part# se2336)

and I need the pic of them to be either with the light buckets, or mounted to a stock t-maxx body.
I have a customer at the shop wanting some led headlights for her t-maxx that will look the same or very similiar to the stock t-maxx headlight decals... and this ram kit is the only one that I have found that seems to be a viable candidate...

Thank you very much in advance.

I just installed my LED set up that I picked up at Radio Shack and hooked up myself. I'm running Blue LED's in the front and flashing red ones in the rear on a 72' Chevy Truck. I also put some white ones in the front and some red ones on the rear of my Rubicon. I'll take some pic's when I get home from work and post'em up for you.

Here are the pics of my HEMI, instead of the 72'
I bought all the stuff at Radio Shack for 1/3 the price of the generic ones. :dancin: :dancin: :dancin:

IMG_3984.jpg

IMG_3981.jpg

IMG_3980.jpg

IMG_3982.jpg

IMG_3794.jpg

i think them lights are cool lookin.....is it legal to race with those installed or are they just for show bodies ?

speedticket75 said:
i think them lights are cool lookin.....is it legal to race with those installed or are they just for show bodies ?

I am assumeing you are talking to me. Yes would could race with those lights but, I dont know anyone that races in the dark or near dark. My friends and I all boughtg tc4s to race during the winter then in the summer turn them in to drifters that is what the lights are for... Let me tell you chicks go crazy when they see a sweet mustang or tuner body on a rc car.

yes i was talkin to you......one of the races here is on friday night at 8 & it aint well lighted but the track i race on sundays if fine racing at 1 during the day......what batteries do you use or do you just plug into your receiver ? i seen some light kits on ebay that use a 9v battery and some type of module which looks heavy and its fairly high priced.......how do you build one thats simple & lightweight ? I'm thinking about puting some on my elcamino body if i knew how.....

Back