ram air hood for t-maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:winnar: that thing is awsome youll get way beter air flow i want now too.lol

yeah thats what i was thinking what do you other guys think

Sup dude,

I wouldn't say it's awesome but it definitley looks nice and should increase airflow into your truck. It's not going to have as much ariflow as a hole in the windshield (of course) but it should serve a purpose and look nice @ the same time.

Peace

:nope: I'm making a "real" ram air. it isnt just used for airflow, and at 40 mph it should build some power. ill send some pics asap

Originally posted by Willthethrill
:nope: I'm making a "real" ram air. it isnt just used for airflow, and at 40 mph it should build some power. ill send some pics asap

SOunds sweet dude. WIll be looking forward to it.

Peace

Originally posted by Willthethrill

I'm curious as to what you mean by a "real" ram air. Are you talking about something along the lines of a RAMJET?

no like the ones on the barracudas and stuff like that that used compacted air from the hood to boost power. like a cheap turbo

That goes direct into the carb

Gotcha. So, you are going to use some kind of funneling effect on the intake to get the air compressed. How do you plan on filtering this airflow? I only ask because the airfilter will change the flow characteristics of the air and might defeat your intent.

i wil figure it out. i think i will use a different air filter and different element

Back