Radio and recover not talking to each other

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Rc

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a Hyper 7. I turn on the radio, then the receiver and go to test to see if the brakes and steering is working but nothing happens. I have replaced the batteries in both so they are fully charged. This just happened out of no where when I turned on the car. Please help.

Hi,
I have a Hyper 7. I turn on the radio, then the receiver and go to test to see if the brakes and steering is working but nothing happens. I have replaced the batteries in both so they are fully charged. This just happened out of no where when I turned on the car. Please help.
Try binding the receiver to the radio. It happens more with some than others, but, especially some of the cheaper radios, they can come unbound easily. I use a lot of the cheap Fly Sky stuff, and i have one radio i have to rebind to the receiver pretty much every other time i use it. You can find the procedure for it in the manual, as well as online for most radios. If that doesn't work, the radio or receiver might have something wrong with it. What radio is it?

I
Try binding the receiver to the radio. It happens more with some than others, but, especially some of the cheaper radios, they can come unbound easily. I use a lot of the cheap Fly Sky stuff, and i have one radio i have to rebind to the receiver pretty much every other time i use it. You can find the procedure for it in the manual, as well as online for most radios. If that doesn't work, the radio or receiver might have something wrong with it. What radio is it?
have tried binding but that doesn’t work either, it seems like they don’t recognise each other. Please see photo of my radio, it’s the one that came with the car

Attachments

• 0665B54B-4F51-47E4-8A21-3B26A77B1536.jpeg
    0665B54B-4F51-47E4-8A21-3B26A77B1536.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 53
  • D8BECE5D-5BE7-472D-9A6C-BFD624B46B2B.jpeg
    D8BECE5D-5BE7-472D-9A6C-BFD624B46B2B.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 48
I

have tried binding but that doesn’t work either, it seems like they don’t recognise each other. Please see photo of my radio, it’s the one that came with the car
That looks similar to the radio that the Force RC Warhawk and Outbreak use, and, they are an absolute pain to bind. The only way i could get it to work was put in the bind plug, turn on the car, then hold the bind button and turn on the radio, but stand at least 5 feet away, and wait for it to bind. It took almost 5 minutes of holding the button before they connected.