Racers Edge

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

override

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Has anyone else had to deal with there customer service? Wow lemme tell you the guy I talked to was a straight up douche...

Beginning to End:

Hello,

I was wondering what the specs are on the T-Maxx CB’s…Are they same standard as stock? Looking at the pictures they seem like they could be 1/8th mod 1 size CB’s

Thanks,
Robert
----------
Hi Robert,

I don't think this is the same pitch, or everyone would be using them currently for that purpose.

Thank-you,
[email protected]
-----------
So either basically your saying you don’t know your own product? Or your being a smartass about it…Either way you look at it that is not good for business. A simple yes or not would suffice…

Thank-you,
Robert
-----------
Hi Robert,

These clutch bells are designed for use in the Traxxas Tmaxx, and do not work with 8th scales. Your free to experiment however you would like, but it is not our recomendation. I'm not going to experiment for you if that is what you would like.

Thank-you,
[email protected]
-----------
Look man, I'm not asking you experiment and I'm not looking to experiment either…I was only asking if they were mod 1 or 32 pitch and if they were setup to handle 1/8th clutch parts or stock parts. Looking at the pictures it seems like although they are designed for the T-Maxx that they might be an upgraded beefier clutchbell over the stock ones (seeing as so many people use 1/8th CB’s for conversion upgrades) so I figured I would ask before I made the mistake of ordering something that would not fit my setup.

So basically I just got in an argument with a potential company that I was going to purchase from, with a guy that I do not know. In the end I got my answer, they are 32 pitch stock sized clutchbells.  That is all you had to say right there! I don’t know if your having a bad day or what but you really should work on your customer service skills bud.

Thanks for the help,
Robert
----------
Thanks bud

-racers-edge

That relationship went far :D

haha, yeah tell me about it! Racers Edge has some pretty good product but geez talk about no social skillz...."Go eat your food tina"