Racers Edge SC RaceCase Transporter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Pretty slick and will accommodate other RC's as well.

http://www.racers-edge.com/The_SC_RaceCase_Ultimate_Transporter_Bag_p/rce2026.htm

sc8pic1.jpg

thats a sweet setup! 100 clams, doesn't seem bad at all really compared to alotta regular duffle bags.

I'm sure Venom will come out with the exact same thing for 33% less in due time just like with the 1/8th scale haulers.

I like that. I would like the 3% discounted venom though. My pockets are getting shallower each day

I like it as well. May consider it over the duffle bag its in now

wow...i really like the look of that thing...it would be a whole lot better than what i have now.

does any other vendor sell anything like this? i like the reinforced sides that protect the truck.

I have one of these and took it to the beach on Saturday.

This bag fit the Slash in the main compartment and my 3PKS in the end compartment. My spare LiPo as well as a tool kit went in the outer pouches.

Humping your stiff from the parking lot to the sand is a chore. The strap enable me to put this bag around my neck and carry it and a cooler at the same time. Without the bag, I would have had to make 2 trips.

I specifically picked up this bag for this purpose and it performed exactly as it should.

How stiff is the bag? I would prefer something that would protect the truck if I have some other things in the trunk of the car as well and things tend to move around a bit back there so I need something with good protection.

Back