Racemaxx shocks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewmaxx

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm going to upgrade from my stock shocks and I'm maybe looking to go to a 4-shock setup instead of 8. Any ideas or suggestions? Links are helpful.

Thanks

If your using FLM shock towers these are about the best 4 shock setup I have ever ran. They are Ofna 1/8th scale 16mm shocks. I am running rears all the way around. If you search Ofna LX2 shocks on ebay you can find them easiest that way.

You will need thr truggy blue heavy springs to get enough preload though like this setup on my race rig.
View attachment 13124

Last edited:
If your using FLM shock towers these are about the best 4 shock setup I have ever ran. They are Ofna 1/8th scale 16mm shocks. I am running rears all the way around. If you search Ofna LX2 shocks on ebay you can find them easiest that way.

You will need thr truggy blue heavy springs to get enough preload though like this setup on my race rig.
View attachment 13124

I have stock shock towers atm. Will be upgrading those whenever I order my shocks. Does it have to be the FLM shock towers, or will something like RPM shock towers work?