Race Maxx running vid

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet dude,looks like a nice little bash spot too bro

transmited from a mobile communications device

Yah not to bad. Not really enough room to really open in up. Hoping to have my track done by the end of this month. That was only like the 11th tank so I was kinda taken it easy with it also.

LOL!:hehe: Yah she's got plenty of power that's for sure. Will be sending the engine off to get modded soon, not that it needs anymore:D

Nice wheelies!!!

You plan on racing it off road? If so you’re going to need to gear it up. You will go nowhere fast with the front wheels in the air.
As far as modding the .30, its cool to have the extra power if you need it but the .30 is already too much torque for a Maxx and unless the mod will give you better fuel economy I would leave it stock and run a restrictor in the venturi to tame the power to the track and get better fuel mileage.

My race Maxx( stretched to 15 ½ inch wheel base) with the Nova .28 has too much torque with the carb unrestricted and its very hard to keep the front down pulling out of the corners and it wants to pull the front wheels at the shift change. My lap times improve quite a bit with a restrictor in the carb (less power) and I get about 3 more laps per tank.

Sometimes too much is too much, and you have to slow down to go fast…

Yah, I am running a 38 spur and a 17 clutch bell now. Not sure how much higher I can go. Not much more adjustment left. May get me a high RPM .21 for the track.

What are you doing to keep the rear diff alive? I put my picco 26 max in my tmaxx 3.3 and made it about two tanks before the rear diff burned up the pinion bearings and trashed the pinion gear teeth.

On a side note, I bought a lrp zr .30x comp motor. It's going in my revo:hehe:

What are you doing to keep the rear diff alive? I put my picco 26 max in my tmaxx 3.3 and made it about two tanks before the rear diff burned up the pinion bearings and trashed the pinion gear teeth.

On a side note, I bought a lrp zr .30x comp motor. It's going in my revo:hehe:

Running #3908 brushless diffs all the way around. Also added alum Hot Racing diff cups. So far no diff problems.

That thing is beast I have a tmaxx 3.3 with a picco 26 and I haven't built up the courage to run it lean enough to be able to pick up the front tires like that

Those are the break in settings from the factory. I have never touched the carb settings yet. That's just the torque of the LRP. 30 lifting those wheels.

Damn how much would a motor like that cost me?? Also when I got my picco 26 tuned right It was hard to keep the front end down very good motors I just wanna get a big block

That is a LRP.30 spec 2 engine think ebay there like $185.00 now. I just sent that mill on this truck off to get modded so she should be pushing out even more. The pipe is a ECRM side bleed and those pipes really make a difference. :D The chassis is a RD Logics BB conversion chassis.

Back