R.I.P. Indian Larry

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't beleive it,this guy was a legend.it's gonna take some time for this one to sink in.

Man that sucks! He was one of my most fav. bike builders. Definatly Old school! Hell definatly be missed!

4u2nv, you're on the sportbikez forum, right?

i think I've seen that user name ther before...what bike do you have I'm planning on getting one soon...

sorry for going off subject...rip indian larry...

What a way to go. I'm shocked! He was one of the best. God Bless Him and his Family

Yea thats a bummer... he was just into building bikes and living the life. He certainly died the way he would have wanted to... in the saddle.... he seemed like such a cool guy. He will be missed....

my respects to Indian Larry and his family.he will always be rembered.
LIVE TO RIDE RIDE TO LIVE peace

even though hees gone I'm sure that he will live on in us enthusiast. I'm still in shock that hees gone and i found out early this morning.

That's sad. A cool and soft spoken guy, and a building genius. His classic routine, standing on the seat (surfing) is what took him down.

holy poop thats crazy i was just think of that a few weeks ago think something is going to happen if he keeps doing that stupid poop...REST IN PEACE INDIAN LARRY YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!

Man that sucks, he was one of the best, but he will not be forgotten! RIP Indian Larry!

That is very sad to hear... He is definately a legend in the motorcyle world.
If the dumbass was wearing a helmet, he may have had a chance... :shrug:

I know, sounds harsh, but it's the truth......

Huge loss for the community. He had been around forever and a huge inspiration for a lot of new builders. He will be greatly missed.

I dont like that guy!!!!!! Besides how many of you actualy like bikes, and if you had enough money to get one of his bikes or a bad ass car which would you get???

Last edited:
man that is some bad news!just watched a special on the discovery channel biker build of.got to meet him this past year at the nyc bike show.what a great guy better than those A**holes at OCC.thats the fourth person that I have known to die on a bike.
R.I.P LISA (BIG BLONDIE)I WILL ALWAYS REMMBER YOU MAY 29 2004

TEXAS-NITRO-MAN said:
I dont like that guy!!!!!! Besides how many of you actualy like bikes, and if you had enough money to get one of his bikes or a bad ass car which would you get???

Dude, thats one of the worst things I've seen. This is a remeberance thread, not a opinions thread. And if you like motorcycles or even payed attention to them, youd relize this guy is a Legend. geezz.. I can't beleieve some people. Would you want people to go to your moms funeral or even a memorial page and say, oh, She was a ho. Never liked her. Her cookies blew ass. Would you want one of her cookies or a piece of pizza. Just a overal gay comment dude.

TEXAS-NITRO-MAN said:

Totallly uncalled for and shows how immature you are. If you had nothing nice to say, you should've kept your pie hole shut. This is a thread full of R.I.P. responses, not bashing comments.

Back to the topic, yeah Indian Larry had a very noticable and unique style of building as well as riding bikes. Granted, his death was a shock, but it wasn't a shock that he died doing what he loved ... riding is what he lived for.

R.I.P. Larry.

must be an occ fan.INDIAN LARRY was one of the origanal custom bike builders.I would take a bike over a car any day.

O.c.c. And the Tuddles swallow. Them dudes blow ass. I know its preatty hard ordering all the parts in a box and slappin them on and calling it "Custom"...

This is fuc'd up to say the least. I heard about this @ work today. He was a true Visionary and Legend to say the least. A man of true Character and class. He was building Original Custom Choppers when many of todays "big dogs" where in Training pants. Yeah, he did some crazy stuff on bikes but he Lived man...he Lived. He gave up Drugs, Alcohol and all the Bullshit as in his own words....."It's a better life"!

Last time I was home in NYC, he still had his main headquarters in Bronks(If I remember correctly).

RIP BROtha!