quite fun

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bplakers

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well now that I have my slayer figured out...or so i think...its been running good...knock on wood...ran about a qt through it today ran excellent...had a few little problems rock in rim sway bar came loose but atleast it wasn't anythig major. Looking into getting some new shocks soon. Has very little grownd clearance once set so doesn't tip as easy.

Was quite the good time...Now if it'll start tomorrow I can only hope.

THANK YOU TO ANY AND EVERYONE THAT POSTED A REPLY EVERYTHING REALLY HELPED TO GET THIS UP AND RUNNING THANKS A MILLION

That's what this site is supposed to be used for. When you need that advice we should all be able to come here and get the info and insight that we need.

I've gotton loads of help here, and continue to do so. I try to help when I can. Good thing about fixing stuff yourself is that you learn how it all works and you have a leg up next time you want to fix or upgrade, and eventually you'll be giving advice to new folks looking for help.

Back