question on picco

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SavageCrazy81

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Has anyone ever ran or seen a picco boost .28 run? I have the lrp .28 in my xl now but want something a lil snappier. I know it has the turbo crank n stuff n was wonderin if the turbo engines make any difference in power? Also i live in near pittsburgh so what type of turbo plug would i want?

Thanks guys

The turbo Picco will make more power up top defiantly, not that the LRP is a slouch or anything and the Picco is built with higher quality internals like swiss made bearings, billet piston and the crank is made of a harder material, the machineing of the Picco is also alot nicer when compared to the Taiwanese engines. Theres really no comparison between the two, LRP is more of an RTR grade engine while the Picco is a competition level engine.

I just want something that rips my xl fro.t wheels off the ground I'm thinkin goin with a brand new lrp 30 but the picco I'm curious to see. N I'm thinkin a dynamite 086 pipe on the lrp 30 would this meet my needs?

The picco boost is the same as the picco 28 just with a turbo head and refined carb. Buy it and grab an ERCM endbleed pipe, you wont be able to stop the truck from wheelin :)