question bout when it says you need 100 posts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGT8.0owner

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
hey guys this may sound like a really dumb question but in the fs/ft section, when it says you need to have 100 posts and be a member for 3 months does it meen you have to have started 100 threads or does it meen total posts like in your profile where it says Total Posts mine says 263, so if i where a member for three months could i post in the fs/ft section??????:\

Damn i need a week. oh well time to hurry up and wait

$5. All it takes is $5 subscription to become a supporting member and have immediate access to the For Sale forum, larger inbox, larger album/pic/attachments size, and access to member-only forums.

That's like a large cup of coffee at Starbucks. It's less than a pack of smokes. To me it's a no-brainer. The info, support, and community here is more than worth it.

Try it out for a month and see. Hell, try it out for 1 month just long enough to sell your extra crap, WoodiE could use the funds to help get the migration over to the new server done that much faster.

Do it.

Back