Question about HotBodies E8T Evo 3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
just wondering if anyone has experience with this kit? I'm mostly just wondering if its a good kit and if it has a decent amount of after market support for it compared to say a Losi/AE/Mugen Truggy. I've got my eye on one but I'm undecided.

I know I like chicken 🐔 and rice 🍚

just wondering if anyone has experience with this kit? I'm mostly just wondering if its a good kit and if it has a decent amount of after market support for it compared to say a Losi/AE/Mugen Truggy. I've got my eye on one but I'm undecided.

That is another brand that was competitive with the other race platforms ,but dont know the parts
availability ,I myself just learned that they made racing platforms too .all these years ,I though it was
just another RC basher!..:cool:

That is another brand that was competitive with the other race platforms ,but dont know the parts
availability ,I myself just learned that they made racing platforms too .all these years ,I though it was
just another RC basher!..:cool:
Build your own telling you. It takes time for my builds and not all works that’s why I have a lot of extra stuff and hey when building another some of those parts will work. It’s all test trial and err if I can spell I would be famous, nope 👎

Build your own telling you. It takes time for my builds and not all works that’s why I have a lot of extra stuff and hey when building another some of those parts will work. It’s all test trial and err if I can spell I would be famous, nope 👎

Really ,didnt know that ,I dont know how to fabricate or build nothing ,I am only a newbie at RC's!... :cool:

Just take ur time do research. You got this

What’s ur scale I can send you few things that I don’t use. Even a build crawler chassis.

I miss the old kits when u had to build everything. Good old days. I love building them from a chassis plate on up

Wow. They came a long way from the grasshopper and lunch box and Blackfoot kits lol

But totally worth! In the end when you can run it

Now these days ,kits are for racing ,they are expensive ,they have new technology
design an come with racing pkg parts ,some of the tech is hidden an you dont
see it!
You should see that Kyosho MP10 racing kit ,it has a lot of new unusual features!
Lot of features are in the tuning of the suspension!

Oh nice I got a old kyosho pro x buggy

Did you ever pull the trigger on the HB Racing EVO 3 Truggy? I too have been looking at them but not really ready to make the commitment yet. Just curious what you thought, if you made the purchase.

I miss the old kits when u had to build everything. Good old days. I love building them from a chassis plate on up

Did you ever pull the trigger on the HB Racing EVO 3 Truggy? I too have been looking at them but not really ready to make the commitment yet. Just curious what you thought, if you made the purchase.
Nope, I ended up buying a Serpent SRX8T instead.

Back