Question about converting back to nitro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbnjzb

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So I converted my savage xss from Nitro to electric and now I'm planning on going back to Nitro! I used the flux conversion kit. do I need to change the bulkheads and everything else just go back to nitro?? Thanks ahead of time!

Repost this on Savage-central.com :D, I'm sure others could help.

What... you think no one here knows the Savage? Really? Don't be a dork.

Ok, your diffs and bulks will be just fine. The only things you will really need to do is put you tranny back to the nitro configuration, T/B servo, linkages, Fuel tank and engine plate for the most part. Oh yeah you can get rid of the battery boxes on the side too... ;-). All the rest of the stuff in the drive line, dogbones and cups are GTG. They just make the truck stronger. Should be pretty easy to go back.

My guess would be do things in reverse order from when you went to electric.

Thanks all! I just wanted to make sure of the things I can keep. Just built an RC8.2e this weekend, I guess this will be for this coming weekend! Nice!

Don't be a douche doodle, he asked here and there are plenty of qualified individuals on here to help the man out. We don't send people to other forums.