Question about aluminum steering bellcrank...?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbiz888

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i got ultra lx one and i was wondering if anyone new if they made an aluminum steering bellcrank for it or if there was one that would fit it from another buggy or wutever?

The weakest link it will only help break servo arm or gears quicker its cheaper to replace bellcrank something to think about!:D

so wut ur basically sayin is to buy an rc car that is built with top parts that arent plastic...?

so wut ur basically sayin is to buy an rc car that is built with top parts that arent plastic...?

I'm just saying you wont really gain alot by adding an aluminum bellcrank it wont hurt anything either maybe i didnt say it right sorry!:p:

well it just seems the plastic one break to eay though

Like dude said, not much help, but wont be bad, if i were you, and the plastic kept breaking, i would upgrade, you need what you need right? what is better in the long run, 10 plastic, 1 metal, thats just how i look at it....:)

true on all that personally I dont see the purpose of buying an aluminum bellcrank just more money to spend to me but I dont operate mine enough I know the aluminum might hold up a little bit longer but I've never had a problem with plastic anything lol except the front lower arms that i keep having to replace due to concrete. (Car+40 MPH+dead stop at concrete wall=destroyed front end) thats what always happens so I just upgraded a little and a lot less money going away lol....

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever you upgrade a weak link on the buggy, you'll just be creating another weak link somewhere else. If you design in a failure point, you can keep from tearing up more expensive parts which in this case is the servo.