Q's about trinity duel rate springs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome link...I'll be posting that literature at the office...it is bound to get a chuckle or two or three...

A year of two ago I ptinted a hard copy of it making it look as official as I could including the light cardboard front and back covers. The dudes at work had a field day with it.

here is a link to the trinity duel rate springs http://www.hobbypeople.net/cart/kwquery.asp
it has a real small tight springs and 4 3/4 springs you put the 2 togethor and there ya go soft at the begining but as you go futher down the smaller tighter spring takes over some thus making it harder to compress :D

Last edited:
Sorry, Calvin..that link points to a search page with no information about the springs in question. I did use the search engine and locate something by Trinity called a Progressive Spring set for both the E and the T-Maxx. It did not have any information just a part number and price.

I am still curious about them, and have not heard back from Trinity on these springs. Anybody out there with a good link, help us out here.

Back