Purple Anodizing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad55102

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
One can make the assumption that the majority of this hobby consists of men! So why do manufactures consistently use "Purple" to anodize with? I hate it and i refuse to buy anything that has it. What do you think

What's wrong with purple? :D

You associate purple with femininity huh? That fine, I don't really understand that association to be honest.

Last edited:
What's wrong with purple? :D

You associate purple with femininity huh? That fine, I don't really understand that association to be honest.

Nor do I, my Dads favorite color is purple, so is my youngest sons. I personally just don't like purple unless it's a Plum Crazy Mopar, then purple is sweeeeeeet!

You know Purple was originally suppose to be a Guys color?

And damn Brad, what DO you like?

personally i like the polished look, but they say anodizing makes metal stronger. So anything but purple or pink lol

Easy fix, greased lightning. Takes the anodizing off and then you can polish it to your hearts content!

lol i can see where this one is going.

i personally preffer blue

I love purple, especially with black. I also like orange with black :D.

purple doesn't bother me, but i wont buy it anymore, ill just strip it and polish or sandblast it, for all you purple lovers out there, i have several purples to choose from, including plumcrazy!! lol.....just a little plug there

Polished and pretty much any color looks great together...... but purple