Proud father moment

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sur3fir3

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
I went with my daughter today to a coffee shop where people get together to play guitar, keyboard and sing. It just so happened that one of the people there is in the band playing for the towns 4th of july celebration. When he heard my daughter sing he asked what we were doing the 4th I said we were busy. He then informed me that him and his band will be performing in front of about 20,000 people on the fourth, and would like my 15 year old daughter to be a back up singer. We are going tomorrow for rehearsal at his house. His words basically were that in 5 minutes she showed him she could sing better than the girls he has been working with for the past 2 months, and would really like her to join them on stage.

I am so proud of her, I had to tell someone so I'm posting here. I will video it and make sure I get some clips posted here. I know all you fathers know that point where you are so proud you just want to tell everyone lol.

good children dont happen by accident.

Congrats to her and you! There's no better feeling than being proud of your children!

Congrats! It is something special as a parent to see your children succeed!

lol guys thanks for the kind words... and Rolex, I find it hard to believe shes my child at times too, shes such a good kid. ;)

+1 Phins Fan....

And congrats to her. A first time in front of a large crowd is a big deal.

It will be a huge learning experience for her, and should be a huge confidence booster.

Back