Prolines new

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Jeeps....To bad they dont hammer out some hard bodies :(

Personal opinion. They look crappy. The cherokee has potential though.

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Not bad looking bodies, but I like the cherokee better too...

I think the Cherokee body dosen't look that bad

I like 'em both. I am having so much fun buying up parts for the crawler that I am SERIOUSLY thinking about a scaler...

I really like the JK Wrangler. I owned one like but I had to sell it. Boy do I miss it.

I think both bodies look great, and they are actually wide enough to cover axial axles!

for all lexan they arent too bad. Not too big a fan on em though.... For wrangler body, i think ill stick to the tamiya hard-body.

Seeing as how there has been no offering for an XJ, with the exception of the $300 Scaleoffroad hardbody, I think the Cherokee looks pretty good. The JK looks pretty accurate from the pics, but I am not a big fan of the JK in 1:1. I'll stick with the Tamiya YJ too Alpine. But who knows, I may just pick up a Jk since I already have the old Pro-Line CJ8, HPI Rubicon, and Tamiya YJ Jeeps.

The new bright is an amazing hardbody for the JK.

Take off all the crap on it and it looks perfect.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000UH6W3W/ref=asc_df_B000UH6W3W1061460?smid=A3QC0ZHXMO4XHE&tag=pgmp-1538-01-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B000UH6W3W[/ame]

Last edited:
Agreed on the Jk, Id stick to the hard body for sure.

Back