Proline Servo saver

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
ProLine announced a servo saver/ Steering up grade kit for the Maxx. It’s about time. It looks much like the servo Savers built into the steering bells on a Stadium truck.
IMO this is a must have.

More Info

Sweet setup.

I hope the screws don't like to back out of the drag link like the ones on my stock steering setup do!!

I'll have to look out for that product.

Originally posted by NCNitro
That looks great, I will definately have to try one of those out! I wonder how much $$$ they will be?

My best guess will be $40-$50.00

The Dynamite Steering up grade is 40.00 and a good servo saver it 10.00.

I guess we will have to see.

Originally posted by DarthRacer
I hope the screws don't like to back out of the drag link like the ones on my stock steering setup do!!

I had the same problem until I went with longer screws and a titanium drag link. The longer screws with a liberal amount of blue loctite applied have yet to back out. If you make them just a little longer, you could quite possible put a nut on the part that extends above the drag link for even more security...

I too am interested in this servo saver steering post set up. It looks like Proline's answer to UE's servo saver kit. I can't wait to get my hands on either one...I would prefer the UE one, but it is never in stock when my pockets are deep enough to spend on it.

Back