Product review of cowrc.com workmats

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildjokerracing

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I recieved the cowrc.com micro and mini workmats.
I have a small work area and these workmats are GREAT. and I recommend them to everyone in the RC world
They are made of a flexible magnetic base that has a white back ground, everything on the workmats show up easy with the white back ground. And being magnetic, screws dont fly off the mat. they stay put on the mat
The micro workmat is perfect for working on small rc's or axles ECT. the sizing and design is 9" x 12" overall footprint with 6.75" x 11" of vehicle workspace / 6 lower screw and part organizers (1" x 1.6") / 1/4" deep part corrals,and includes zippered vinyl bag so you can carry it to you pit station at the races. as you can see in the picture, the room you have to work on axles such as the clodbust in the first picture.

The Mini workmat is constructed of the same features and great quality
The smooth finish of the white background cleans up very easy, Leaving no greasy residue.. The size and design is 12" x 18" overall footprint with 9.25" x 17" of vehicle workspace / 6 lower screw and part organizers (1.5" x 1.75") / 1/4" deep part corals and includes a zippered vinyl bag to carry to your work station in the pits . its size is great for parts with alot of internal such as a tranny from a nitro vehical. And in the picture you can see the size relation with a Revo 3.3 tranny torn down for repair.. in the second picture..

Just wanted to pass this information to everyone on a product i use and thought it is worth passing on to the ones that may have seen them but have not had the opportunity to use them and to the ones that have not seen these products.. They have four workmats sizes to choose from so check out their website at www.cowrc.com, The owner of cowrc.com is a great guy to deal with..
Hope you find this helpful, if you need anymore information from a USER please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected]
jeff
wildjokerracing

Attachments

• IMG_8225.jpg
    IMG_8225.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_8221.jpg
    IMG_8221.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Nice little review my friend, Thank You for taking the time to put here through the paces ;)

Enjoy :D

Heath

That's a nice review dude, I wish that soon i can save up some money and get the jumbo mat for my revo 3.3 and merv to work on. They look amazing. Good job on them Heath.

... Dom

I too was able to review of of Heaths matts and aerosols. but for the Large Scalers. I also just posted my Pit Mat write up. Will be doing an Aerosol write up soon as well.

Great items people. very useable and quite handy. Love the magnetic surface. no more lost screws (that is if they arnt alumimium).

That's a nice review dude, I wish that soon i can save up some money and get the jumbo mat for my revo 3.3 and merv to work on. They look amazing. Good job on them Heath.

... Dom

Thank You sir :D

Heath

well i found a different use the the work mats............
sorry i dont have pictures of it . short story is i had my rc stuff in the company truck.(lol i know should not be carring rc stuff in company truck)
I work on airfield lighting and had to tear down an LED taxiway edge light
thing has around 20 led's in it. and what seems like a aton of screws holding everything together. I used the Mini workmat .with the compartments at the bottom i was able to keep the screws in the correct group and with the white magnetic background i was able to find all screws... so for anyone thinking these sre just for R/C related stuff , please think outside the box and you'll find more usages for these mats...

Back