problems problems need to vent please read this need advice

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kylesrevo3.3

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
ok so i have the new generation revo 3.3 platinum with every hop up there is like sway bar, l new red hollow red aluminum push rods and turn buckles rpm a arms wing mount replaced all servos to triple torque all metal geared servos by savox. Which by the way guys check out servos made by savox they aree the best, and i have used almost everybrand in my hellis my hpi baja 5 and losi 5 scale baja and my traxxas xo-1 and four 600 and 700 trex helis so savox is the way to go from now on they have quick response and extremlly high torque, and i also have high velocity steel cv driveshafts upgraded the brake rotor to the slotted vented rotor i mean seriousy the truck does 60 instead of 45 out the box plus new lightweight dished rims with the new proline low profile track tires so my truck is not even lookin like a revo aymore but anyways to the problem it goes so fast i blew all the gears in the tranny. now i could of put the forward only conv kit in but eh i like reverse and traxxas was cool they sent me all new gears free and i could of rebuilt it my self but i took it to a hobby shop in anaheim ca clled GEARBOX STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE GUYS they told me there warrenty was they would show me it drove and shifted fine then i was on my own ok i can live with. but he was actin weird and wouldnt let me run it in front of the shop so i said ok respectfullly man i took it home it went five feet and all the pads from the slipper clutch flew off then i noticed hee had lost one of the motor mount screws alo i noticed he overtightned the exsaust manifold and cracked it so now i have oil spraying all over the chassis i was frekin pissed i called the owner which is who fixed it and he said oh well uh yeah i guess i can fix it but I'm not payin or any parts i said what! he was a total peepee and my buddy is a millionair he dropped 6 grand that day in that shop picked up some bad ass 5th scale losi trucks with all the best stuff so what should i do i mean its seriousy 50 bucks in parts and i can fix it myself but he said hes not payin for it and petty much said f u have a nice day even though he is the one who put the thing back together i got two grand into this revo it has all telemetry setup the 3.3 every hop up you can get and he destroyed it and it costed me a hundred bucks for him to '' fix it'' or should i say make it was worse any suggestions onwhat i sould do guys sorry about spelling and puncuation my keyboard is out of wack ad my notebook is about to die so I'm tryin to hurry but yeah any advice would help ill post another one with better detail if i can find my dam charger thanks guys i lov this forum and p.s this guy was raggin on my revo by sayin oh yeah you got it fast and light and setup real nice but your not gunna win any trophies with a revo theres no class for them F HIM i said the track i go to my revo drives over people when i pass them! sorry had to vent a little oh and I'm still tryin to find a all or mostly metal geared tranny with reverse?:angry::angry::angry:

No sympathy here bro. If you're racing, reverse isn't allowed. We've told you over and over that reverse will cause problems. And unless you're a total newb or completely lazy, there's never a reason to let a lhs work on your rig. Sounds like a case of more dollars than sense. Use some damn punctuation too for the forth time!

you should learn how to spell and use punctuation....i dont even take the time to read posts like yours ..do you have any idea how hard it is to read ?? and i have 20/20 vision .

I will not read your post anymore! The cheese can be found in isle four, right next to Punctuation!

Peace,
Story

This is a perfect exmple of my hobby shops NEVER touch my rigs
its just too easy to do the work yourself

Real hobbyist fix there own rcs :p: j/k

Last edited:
Here here on repairing them your self, makes you more familar with your unit also what parts to keep on hand.

Here here on repairing them your self, makes you more familar with your unit also what parts to keep on hand.

Are you sayin I should keep my hand on my unit? Sorry, but really once you take it apart and put it back together a few times u learn a ton about all the parts and how they function. Workin on them is deff half the fun!!!

Tried returning a reply but token got me. Nothing ment to you Basher, I was replying to Kyle and his high spending for repair. I have to repair 5 most ever week due to my grandson's tearing them up. Fun to as I get to play with set up's.

geno22, that's the best part of the hobby, wrenching on these rigs while sharing your time with the younger generations.

ok thanks for the advice from the guys who try to help. second screw the two of you for talkin crap i postede this on my phpne so puncuation is a big pain i know how to speell second i rebuily the whole truck and motor myself but i wanted shop to fiix the tranny so if breakes right away not my fault and i could care leess if you stop reading my threads stop bein a peepee and grow up if your gunna get mad because i didnt put a period after the sentence then you have the problems my phone is a pain to use puncuation ok so back off fiddlesticks i rrebuild transmissions and motors in real cars my question was what should i do sincw that shop ended up breaking a bucnch oh poop thos was a cool site and there are some helpful people on here and i wanna say thnks to you guys but but the fuckin pricks on here your not better then anybody and if you wanna be jelous cause i have a few mill in thebank and I'm only 27 then sucks for you buddyyeah THATS GREENSKEEPER I'm talkin to gino man thanks for all the help i got this revo so fast i built it yself i ut wanted ssomeone else to do the tranny

Don't be mad at us because you screwwed yourself. Who cares about a few broken parts when you got all that loot anyways? You came on here to cry about a totally avoidable situation. Did you really expect a pity party? And if your phone makes letters, it makes periods too. So just admit it... Your lazy bro!:)

ok thanks for the advice from the guys who try to help. second screw the two of you for talkin crap i postede this on my phpne so puncuation is a big pain i know how to speell second i rebuily the whole truck and motor myself but i wanted shop to fiix the tranny so if breakes

I dont even know what else to say :)

This is a perfect exmple of my hobby shops NEVER touch my rigs
its just too easy to do the work yourself

Real hobbyist fix there own rcs :p: j/k

AMEN to that: I deal with Hobbytown USA as my goto HS "JUST PARTS & to buy New RIG's " but I ALWAYS WRENCH on my 5 RIG's MYSELF

My bashing buddy is LAZY & will only fix/replace a part if it is a quick change IE like bumpers /wheels/tires / shocks / bodies

& has Hobbytown work on his Rig's & complain's about it because 2-3 guys are working on his Rig IE 1 guy takes lunch break / another tries to finish repair / guy working on it has off for the day / & when he picks up RIG the R/C guys have 1 million idiea's on what he should upgrade to or buy

I have told him #'s of time to bring his Rig's up to my house "WE live ahalf block away from eachother" & we will figure out & replace stuff ourselfs I have an awesome R/C work station set up in my Garage & he envies my shop & say's he going to make one just like mine in his shed... but he still takes his Rig's up to hobbytown go figure

I'm lucky. My Hobbytown USA has some great guys working in the RC area that really know their stuff. It's great to be able to have someone to back me up and to point out what I've done wrong and tell me how to fix it.

AMEN to that: I deal with Hobbytown USA as my goto HS "JUST PARTS & to buy New RIG's " but I ALWAYS WRENCH on my 5 RIG's MYSELF

My bashing buddy is LAZY & will only fix/replace a part if it is a quick change IE like bumpers /wheels/tires / shocks / bodies

& has Hobbytown work on his Rig's & complain's about it because 2-3 guys are working on his Rig IE 1 guy takes lunch break / another tries to finish repair / guy working on it has off for the day / & when he picks up RIG the R/C guys have 1 million idiea's on what he should upgrade to or buy

I have told him #'s of time to bring his Rig's up to my house "WE live ahalf block away from eachother" & we will figure out & replace stuff ourselfs I have an awesome R/C work station set up in my Garage & he envies my shop & say's he going to make one just like mine in his shed... but he still takes his Rig's up to hobbytown go figure

Yea i hear ya man, i work for my dad and we do professional automotive work so the rcs were like cake to me,i got just about every tool you could ever imagine,i kno everyone dont have access to all the tools and such that they need but if he has a few mill in his bank like he says he cud spend about a grand or so on high quality tools and out wrench hobby town anyday of the week :hehe:

Not tryin to be a jerk but I'm pretty sure i smell a fib,just my opinion

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

The way i see it wrenchin on rcs is more about what tools you have thqan what you know

Last edited:
ok thanks for the advice from the guys who try to help. second screw the two of you for talkin crap i postede this on my phpne so puncuation is a big pain i know how to speell second i rebuily the whole truck and motor myself but i wanted shop to fiix the tranny so if breakes right away not my fault and i could care leess if you stop reading my threads stop bein a peepee and grow up if your gunna get mad because i didnt put a period after the sentence then you have the problems my phone is a pain to use puncuation ok so back off fiddlesticks i rrebuild transmissions and motors in real cars my question was what should i do sincw that shop ended up breaking a bucnch oh poop thos was a cool site and there are some helpful people on here and i wanna say thnks to you guys but but the fuckin pricks on here your not better then anybody and if you wanna be jelous cause i have a few mill in thebank and I'm only 27 then sucks for you buddyyeah THATS GREENSKEEPER I'm talkin to gino man thanks for all the help i got this revo so fast i built it yself i ut wanted ssomeone else to do the tranny

WHAT?????:confused::confused::doh:
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

In before the close....

I got about what seemed one sentence in and threw in the towl....

Okay... I have to go now, I'm having an alergic reaction too all the pity and bullshart in the air...

Typing on a phone and punctation and caps are a pain??????

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back