Pretty....much garbage overpriced Bling-Maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frickenjoey

Official RCNT Cyber-Bully
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I found this on the Bay. I can't get this guy. He takes a FLM extended chassis and leave the stock 3.3 engine on it and covers it with Integy. Then STARTS the bid ay $875. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! But is has dirty danglers so that makes it all better? I just noticed there are even parts missing...no front/center drive shaft! What a joke

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tmaxx-4908-3-3-Traxxas-Aluminum-Show-Truck-TMaxx_W0QQitemZ260532442198QQcmdZViewItemQQptZRadio_Control_Vehicles?hash=item3ca8f19456

eBayISAPI.dll

Definatly shiny. I might give any two of the numbers out of the three he has listed but not all three lol.

Oh yeah, never will he get close to that unless some poor sap that has no idea and sees it thinking its a deal. Almost reminds me of the post from Craig's List last year that the cr*ckhead wanted to trade his "$1000 custom Warhead" for a pistol. He said no crap 9mm only "Good Quality" 40 cal or 45 like a Colt. Dream on junkie!

Oh yeah, never will he get close to that unless some poor sap that has no idea and sees it thinking its a deal. Almost reminds me of the post from Craig's List last year that the cr*ckhead wanted to trade his "$1000 custom Warhead" for a pistol. He said no crap 9mm only "Good Quality" 40 cal or 45 like a Colt. Dream on junkie!

Holy crap!! I've got to get one of those aluminum battery boxes to cover my 4 rayovac cells. Love those stock wheels too, BLING BABY!

Itkills me when people build these and expect to get 1/10th what they paid for it, let alone 800 bucks! Ignorance is bliss!

He must have left off the decimal. With all the Integy on it, it's worth all three of the numbers: $8.75!!!!!

He must have left off the decimal. With all the Integy on it, it's worth all three of the numbers: $8.75!!!!!

i was thinkin .87 that five is just there to make it look better

Only 16h 22m 45s left! Some one had better jump on this deal!...lol. Did he reply back to you Matt? (I just wrote him too....heh heh heh) I am sure he thinks it is worth way more than that too. What is funny is Integy sometimes cost as much as good companies such as FLM. Which is a marketing tool....for people who don't know any better they thing if it is expensive it must be good right?

****Response from the dude*****
"I invested over $1,200 within the last couple of years. Sorry sold all the original parts. I have some new stuff thats original though. If there is something you may like thats original, let me know. I have a brand new cover black and gray that I could send with truck. It does not fit properly because of the chassis change propbably could be modified to fit. The transmitter, gas bottle is also included. Let me know if we can work something out. More stuff!!!!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't heard back. I just said, "This must be a joke. Everybody knows that integy makes the worst parts. That truck's not even complete. $200 at most."

I played dumb...I would get a better response out of him that way. I almost think it's sad though. I believe he put $1200 into it and after that it is worth $200. Lesson learned kiddies?

I've paid less for a driveable vehicle with good tires on it. I'd be ashamed of myself if I had that hunk of poop in my house, and I owned a geo metro!!

I also love it how when I am looking at used rigs and people say I have $xxx invested in it? If I were to invest money it wouldn't be in RC's, Do any of you plan on your rigs matureing over time like an IRA:D

I also love it how when I am looking at used rigs and people say I have $xxx invested in it? If I were to invest money it wouldn't be in RC's, Do any of you plan on your rigs matureing over time like an IRA:D

The biggest joke about it is when people damn well know what they sell for in a new in box condition. I'd rather get one that's brand new, knowing it's put together right, instead of buying some aftermarket scrap pile

WOW that is a sweet rig and only 25 minutes left on the auction...I'm going to snipe it with only seconds left!!!!

I have close to 2500 in my Savage. I would also like to get 20 an hour for the hundred or so hours I have in it.

Any offers?