power supply suggestions.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pugs2300

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
so guys i have a sky rc quattro charger and i had the G350 power supply from hobbypartz....i used it for about 10-15 charges of various batteries and the power supply popped...hobbypartz were kind enough to refund my money but they don't have any of the G350's or any other power supply in stock....i was hoping someone could point me toward a power supply that can handle that charger that doesn't cost 300 dollars like the ones i have found....thanks

the one i had was i believe 25amp/350watt....and everyone so far has said i need a larger one with the charger i run....i don't believe a 5 amp would cut it.....i have however purchased a server power supply that is supposed to be a beast....it'll have to be modded slightly for rc use but the mod is simple....

actually now that i think about it i have a 5 amp radio shack power supply that i use to run a cb radio and charge a few things (flash lights) and it wouldn't even power up my charger....it literally wouldn't even turn on...

i think the server power supply is 45 amp.....and ill have about twenty dollars and a little wire and solder in the whole set up...

Back