Post pics of you Stadium Truck here!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.21Rc10GT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Post em here !!! I need to get current pics of mine, after i get the Piston and sleeve back from the re-pinch... :hammer:

Ill have pics soon... Gotta get some more decals. (kinda f'ed up my new body by cutting too much, but o well, still works)

heres mine.. nekkid.. dont have any pics with the body yet sorry..
DSC00273.gif

oh and i payed $35 bux for it and it runs great.. only needs a radio..

JESSE G, did you realize that your rear tires are on backwards? anyway, here is my RC10GT
frontwithbody9jq.jpg

-Pat (redhatman)

oh and i payed $35 bux for it and it runs great.. only needs a radio..

beason, I know that you got that car for $35, from talking to you earlier. I just have one question, what about an engine? dont you need an engine and a radio?

BOOO, Even for Electrics they are all to clean lol, Cool Bodies Mel*E*Mel

haha, yea. Mel*E*Mel those cars are not dirty enough. You do not want like mud dripping off of them, I like em just a bit dusty on the outside.

Always clean ... thats how i like mine.. race them every weekend so they do get dirty .. i just take time and do a good cleaning ....And thanks!

yea... I like to have my inside spotless. I just dont like my outside to be perfect, otherwise I feel to rich and important...

LOL.. yeah but you should see that body now.. after being on it's lid enough it doesn't look so white any more.. got a new one in the works for next weekend..gotta keep them guessing :boxing:

redhatman said:
JESSE G, did you realize that your rear tires are on backwards?

-Pat (redhatman)

Yeah I was messing around with them trying to get better traction on some wild terrain, Diddnt help much lol

haha, yea. I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

hey jjmag26, what kind of car is that?

looks like an xtm x-cellerator. (hint: xtm sticker on radio box)

Yep, i would say that is an XTM... How do ya like those tires? I run the same ones on the street...

Yeah that is a x-cellerator and the tires work good most of the time.

Back